Wendy Williams, 44, spilled to Us Weekly 25 things we don’t know about her including what she likes for breakfast, things she’s never done and her addiction to TV Judges. Check out the full list below:
1. I’ve never sent an email in my life and wouldn’t know how! My assistant sends and receives those for me.
2. Crafting and painting are my therapeutic outlets. I like their simplicity.
3. I love eating liver for breakfast.
4. I enjoy reading and have more than 1,000 books, including a huge collection of Nancy Drew mysteries.
5. My favorite way to spend vacation isn’t on a beautiful beach somewhere – it’s at home!
6. I’m always searching for the perfect pair of leggings.
7. I prefer to do my own nails; it’s very relaxing.
8. I live for Matlock marathons.
9. I don’t curse around my parents.
10. And I call them Mommy and Daddy.
11. I still like going out to nightclubs. It doesn’t matter which club, as long as I’m near the speakers so I can dance like no one’s watching.
12. The skill I most want to learn is knitting.
13. I’m obsessed with court shows: Judge Judy, The People’s Court, Judge Alex. In another life, I’d be a TV judge.
14. I haven’t taken a bath in 10 years. I’m a shower girl.
15. I hate weddings – but I love being married [to producer Kevin Hunter]!
16. I wore braces from seventh grade to 10th.
17. My house is very clean, and my closet is super organized.
18. I carry Frank’s hot sauce in my bag.
19. My natural hair is more than halfway down my back. I will never reveal it publicly.
20. I collect caftans. They’re much better than sweats for low-key gatherings.
21. I’ve never done karaoke.
22. I don’t own any pets because of my husband’s allergies.
23. I enjoy my own company…maybe a little too much.
24. I love grocery shopping.
25. I was born with a sixth little finger on my left hand. I wish it hadn’t been removed. It would’ve made my “How you doin” extra “How you doin”-y!